Secure, Real-Time, Updateable: Utilize Data to Deliver the Future of Connected Services
Telematics West Coast 2015 is TU-Automotive’s premiere west coast event dedicated to tackling the most pressing challenges and opportunities in delivering the next generation of smart content & services.
The agenda and speaker line up for 2015 has just been announced: There is no other event on the West Coast where so many top OEMs, tier 1s, content providers, TSPs, and telcos all come together, this is the one west coast networking opportunity you just can’t miss.
Cutting-Edge Topics Featured at Telematics West Coast 2015
Months of independently conducted research have allowed us to present you with a complete break-down of the most crucial topics facing the IVI ecosystem.
See below for this years leading topics:
- CYBER SECURITY - CREATING ‘FORTRESS CAR’: With the threat of hacking and remote vehicle access growing by the day, identify and protect the key attack vectors to keep the connected car secure
- BIG DATA: BIG PICTURE: From apps and advertising to UBI and diagnostics – break through the siloes to create an all-encompassing analytics platform that fully exploits the power of data
- WALK THE DEV. CYCLE TIGHTROPE: Tackle the interplay between standards, OTA updates & modular hardware to deliver cutting edge experiences without compromising safety
- COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR CAR: As IVI grows more complex and humans cede further control to ADAS; discover how drivers will interact with these new systems. Is this the end of the traditional cockpit?
- DEALING WITH DEALERS: With connected services proliferating and tech. R&D spend skyrocketing; learn to collaborate with dealers to ensure investment in telematics doesn’t get squandered on the forecourt
- AUTOMOTIVE - THE NEXT GENERATION: Ground-breaking West Coast start-ups are redefining the automotive industry. Hear directly from the disruptors who are taking the connected car where it has never gone before
Featured at Telematics West Coast 2015
- THE FIRST ALL-ELECTRIC AMERICAN SUPERCAR: Hear from the team behind the first ever all electric American super car and discover the cutting edge infotainment technology that powers the dashboard of the poster-worthy car of the future
- MORE AUTOMAKERS THAN EVER BEFORE: Hear from and meet representatives from Toyota, Volkswagen, Jaguar Land Rover, Nissan, Hyundai, BMW, and Renovo - see more details below and in our speaker section!
- UNPRECEDENTED NUMBERS: More speakers, more attendees, more sponsors, this year is bigger and better! Come find out what all this connected car hype's about and learn from industry experts in this burgeoning sector
Connected Car, Big Data and IoT Leaders Speaking at Telematics West Coast
Here's a snapshot of the top level experts who are speaking at Telematics West Coast 2015.
- Matt Jones, Head of Future Infotainment, Jaguar Land Rover
- Cason Grover, Senior Group Manager, Cross Carline Planning, Hyundai
- Mark Platshon, Senior Advisor, BMW iVentures
- Thomas Gebhardt, President, Panasonic Automotive
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Director - Vehicle Information Technology Division Silicon Valley, Nissan
- Christopher Heiser, CEO, Renovo Motors
- Jason Stinson, CTO, Renovo Motors
- Robert Gee, Head of Product Management, Software and Connected Solutions, Continental
- Brandyn Bayes, Director of IT and Marketing, North American Eagle
- Alan Ewing, President, CCC/MirrorLink
- Gail Gottehrer, Partner, Axinn
- Catherine McCullough, Executive Director, ICC
- Liz Kerton, Executive Director, AutoTech Council
- Andrew Hart, Director, SBD
- Praveen Chandrasekar, Research Manager, Frost & Sullivan
- Benedikt Brecht, Sr. IT Connected Vehicle Engineer, Volkswagen
- Jason Schulz, Business Development and Partnerships Manager, Toyota
Exclusive Networking Opportunities
- 250+ exec conference attendees: Meet face-to-face and do business with the most influential players and decision makers in the in-car content, Big Data, and IoT space. Make those crucial connections to overcome the biggest challenges in winning over connected consumers
- Automotive, Content, Mobile and CE communities unite: It's about more than just the traditional auto industry, this is the one event where you can meet and discuss the future of the connected car with groups from beyond the usual auto-sphere and work towards creating a seamless connected experience
- Online networking centre: Exclusive access to the online networking centre during the month leading up to the event and the month following so you can fill your diary with key appointments before you even set foot in San Diego
- 30+ pioneers and leaders from the widening connected world: Learn from leading thinkers who will share their wisdom and strategies on all the latest in connected car features so you can strategize for the year ahead and know what's next-in-line for automotive
Facts & Stats from 2014
- 53% of attendees were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 32 Executive level speakers
- 25% Content Provider attendance
- 16% OEM attendance
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 86% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
The Industry Verdict On Telematics West Coast
The place where car companies and content people come together to make great things happen.
Nokia Location & Commerce
Perfect atmosphere and place to share and talk about open innovations with each other. This conference is the right opportunity to gain very fruitful outcomes and directions.
Great opportunity to hear what is happening in such a dynamic space, and a phenomenal networking opportunity.
Recommended event for all creating and supporting automotive content and applications. I was able to get up to speed quickly on the hot topics and future concerns of the industry.
The go-to source to get up-to-date on Content & Apps.
Finally a show that wasn't all hugs and kisses and got down to the real issues at hand. If we had more shows like this the industry will just grow stronger through the whole value chain.
The Ultimate Connected-Car Knowledge Package
TU-Automotive has put together a Premium Package that incorporates a full conference ticket and the brand new Automotive Data Monetization Report 2015. This is the best value pass as it includes:
- Full two-day conference pass with access to all presentations and panel debates to help your business overcome the latest connected-car challenges in the USA
- Access to full conference audio recordings with panels and presentations so you can review the important discussions back at the office
- Brand new Automotive Data Monetization Report 2015 - Addressing Big data use cases: From CRM, to vehicle design and after sales - get a detailed overview of the opportunities to monetize vehicle data and Lessons learnt from other ndustries: Discover what the automotive sector can learn from the big data gold rush in other industries (report worth $3195)
- Access to networking lunch, coffee breaks and drinks party so you can meet those actively doing business in the American telematics market to scope out partnerships and share ideas
- Full event summary report sent to you post-conference that will detail all the key trends, discussions and analysis of the live audience polls conducted on the day – so even if you miss a session whilst busy networking you can still capture the important information
Please feel free to contact me on the details below if you have any questions regarding the conference.
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7375 7586
USA Toll Free: 1 800 814 3459 ext 7586