This event has now come to a close. But there's still a lot of interesting content from it you can still access...We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here
The Car & Connected Lifestyle Converge: Empower the Consumer with Data Driven Content & Services
Telematics West Coast 2014 is Telematics Update’s premiere west coast event dedicated to tackling the most pressing challenges and opportunities in delivering the next generation of smart content & services.
We have an unprecedented number of sign-ups: With over 250 top OEMs, tier 1s, content providers, TSPs, and telcos all networking together, this is the one west coast networking opportunity you just can’t miss.
Cutting-Edge Topics Featured at Telematics West Coast 2014
Months of independently conducted research have allowed us to present you with a complete break-down of the most crucial topics facing the IVI ecosystem:
- THE CAR THAT KNOWS YOU BEST: Harness data to deliver contextual & personalized content and services which anticipate the needs of drivers and put the consumer at the center of the connectivity equation
- BATTLE OF THE BRANDS: Will it be the long-standing industry champions, heavyweight newcomers or the versatile underdogs who delivers the knockout punch to take control of the connected driving experience? Place your bets now!
- RECALLS BYTE THE DUST: Say goodbye to the negative headlines by leveraging real-time vehicle health data today and enable the automobile of the future by designing vehicles based on real-world use cases
- CAN YOU HACK IT? The stakes have been raised! With a network of connected cars now on the road, create a secure architecture that will make the car an impenetrable node in the connected world
- AUTO STEPS OUT INTO THE CONNECTED WORLD: The driving force, the connecting piece or simply another device? Decide the car’s place in the connected lifestyle and how to integrate automotive into the Internet of Everything
New for Telematics West Coast 2014
- BRAND NEW DEALER PANEL: Dealers just announced! Hear from Corporate Auto, Gamivation, and more on their take on connected car platforms from the front line of the car business, introduced by Director of SBD North America, Jeffrey Hannah. Get set to learn how to incentivize dealers and with them- the customer!
- MORE AUTOMAKERS THAN EVER BEFORE: Hear from and meet representatives from Ford, Volkswagen, Jaguar Land Rover, Nissan, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, and Chrysler- see more details below and in our speaker section!
- UNPRECEDENTED NUMBERS: More speakers, more attendees, more sponsors, this year is bigger and better! Come find out what all this connected car hype's about and learn from industry experts in this burgeoning sector
Connected Car, Big Data and IoT Leaders Speaking In 2014
Here's a snapshot of the top level experts speaking at Telematics West Coast 2014. With nine top OEM speakers- this is our strongest speaker line-up yet!
- *NEW* João Silva, Ph.D, Senior Systems Architect, General Motors
- Bret Scott, Future Technologies Lead, Chrysler
- Dr. Michael Cavaretta, Predictive Analytics Group Lead, Ford
- Steffen Neumann, Portfolio Manager App Development Group, Mercedes-Benz R&D
- Matt Jones, Senior Technical Specialist - Infotainment, Jaguar Land Rover
- Henri LaFrance, Technical Program Manager, Connected Vehicle, Volkswagen Group of America
- Scott Burnell, Global Lead, Business Development & Partner Management, Ford
- Robert Gee, Product Manager, Connected Solutions, Continental
- Katherine Bose, Director Business Development, TripAdvisor
- Rick Kreifeldt, Vice President - Research & Innovation, Harman
- Justin Overdorff, Head of Mobile Business Development, Yelp
- Ted Cardenas, Vice President, Car Electronics Division, Pioneer Electronics USA
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Telematics and Infotainment, Chief Technologist, Kia Motors America
- Hakan Kostepen, Executive Director - Product Planning Strategy & Innovation, Panasonic Automotive
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Director, Vehicle Information Technology Division Silicon Valley, Nissan
- John Ellis, Global Technologist Connected Services Solutions, Ford
Exclusive Networking Opportunities
- 250+ exec conference attendees: Meet face-to-face and do business with the most influential players and decision makers in the in-car content, Big Data, and IoT space. Make those crucial connections to overcome the biggest challenges in winning over connected consumers
- Automotive, Content, Mobile and CE communities unite: It's about more than just the traditional auto industry, this is the one event where you can meet and discuss the future of the connected car with groups from beyond the usual auto-sphere and work towards creating a seamless connected experience
- Online networking centre: Exclusive access to the online networking centre during the month leading up to the event and the month following so you can fill your diary with key appointments before you even set foot in San Diego
- 30+ pioneers and leaders from the widening connected world: Learn from leading thinkers who will share their wisdom and strategies on all the latest in connected car features so you can strategize for the year ahead and know what's next-in-line for automotive
Facts & Stats from 2014
- 53% of attendees were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 32 Executive level speakers
- 25% Content Provider attendance
- 16% OEM attendance
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 86% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
The Industry Verdict On Telematics West Coast
The place where car companies and content people come together to make great things happen.
Perfect atmosphere and place to share and talk about open innovations with each other. This conference is the right opportunity to gain very fruitful outcomes and directions.
Great opportunity to hear what is happening in such a dynamic space, and a phenomenal networking opportunity.
Recommended event for all creating and supporting automotive content and applications. I was able to get up to speed quickly on the hot topics and future concerns of the industry.
The go-to source to get up-to-date on Content & Apps.
Finally a show that wasn't all hugs and kisses and got down to the real issues at hand. If we had more shows like this the industry will just grow stronger through the whole value chain.
The Ultimate Connected-Car Knowledge Package
Telematics Update has put together a diamond pass that incorporates a full conference ticket and the Advanced Auto Safety Report 2014 - Driver Distraction, ADAS & HMI. This is the best value pass as it includes:
- Full two-day conference pass with access to all presentations and panel debates to help your business overcome the latest connected-car challenges in the USA
- Access to full conference audio recordings with panels and presentations so you can review the important discussions back at the office
- 130 page Advanced Auto Safety Report 2014 - Driver Distraction & HMI report, offering proprietary B2B survey data of 300+ execs that you can access now to ensure your up-to-speed to get the most out of conference discussions (report worth $3195)
- Access to networking lunch, coffee breaks and drinks party so you can meet those actively doing business in the American telematics market to scope out partnerships and share ideas
- Full event summary report sent to you post-conference that will detail all the key trends, discussions and analysis of the live audience polls conducted on the day – so even if you miss a session whilst busy networking you can still capture the important information
Please feel free to contact me on the details below if you have any questions regarding the conference.
1 800 814 3459 ext 7221 (UStf)
+44 (0)20 7375 7221 (Global)