Develop an Innovative Suite of Value Added Services to Capture Lucrative Opportunities in the Russian Telematics Market
Telematics Russia will be Russia's only business focused conference and exhibition dedicated to telematics for the automotive, digital, mobile, consumer electronics and telematics industries. With 150+ executive attendees and 30+ industry pioneer speakers, Telematics Russia is the one event that you cannot afford to miss in 2013.
Key Topics that will be discussed:
- ERA-GLONASS - The Big Bang for Telematics in Russia: Hear directly from the govt. on the legislative timeline for ERA-GLONASS to evaluate its impact across the entire telematics ecosystem and determine your roll out strategy in-line with govt. plans
- The Real Time Navigation Revolution: Learn how to develop connected navigation services that harnesses historical, real-time and predictive traffic data to provide an intelligent navigation solution
- The Future of the Wireless Network: Map out the 4G/LTE migration plans across Russia to determine how high-speed bandwidth is set to revolutionise IVI services and applications
- The Great Platform Telematics Debate: Debate the impact of free navigation apps delivered via the smartphone to identify innovative revenue streams as basic mapping services become a commodity
- Combating Vehicle Theft with Telematics: Tackle the crucial issue of subscriptions and identify which factors, such as renewal discounts and extended guarantees will drive increased customer retention rates in the lucrative stolen vehicle recovery market
- Unlocking the Revenue from Insurance Telematics: Identify how to work with both international and native insurance providers on PAYD and PHYD pilots to get in at the ground floor with smart insurance services in Russia
A snapshot of speakers confirmed for other global events:
We will carefully select the most innovative thought leaders and companies to speak at Telematics Russia 2013. Here is an idea of the calibre of speakers we have attracted to previous Telematics Update events:
- Dieter Leimig, Product Manager ConnectedDrive, BMW
- Ralf Lamberti, Director of Telematics, Mercedes
- Candido Peterlini, VP Marketing Innovation, Fiat
- Derek Williams, GM, PPMD Telematics & Special Projects, Toyota
- Marcus Heitmann, Mobile Online Services and Product Marketing, Volkswagen
- Larry Haddad, General Manager Strategy, Nissan
- Duncan Burrell, Connected Services and Solutions, Ford Europe
- Martin Rosell, Managing Director, WirelessCar
- Markus Bauer, Integrated Vehicle Safety, BMW
- Pierpaolo Tona, Chief Officer eCall, The European Commission
Telematics Russia 2013 is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
Telematics Russia 2013 will be the industry's number one conference and annual meeting place for the the Russian industry elite. The event will include:
- 150+ C-Level executive Russian and global attendees from across the automotive, digital, mobile, consumer electronics and telematics industries
- 25+ expert speakers to give you the opportunity share knowledge and do business with the industry's market leading elite
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the telematics value chain with targeted networking and coffee breaks
- Exclusive evening networking party: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss this conference!
Tributes from delegates from our global shows:
Telematics Munich is a great "physical portal" for us to meet colleagues face to face struggling with the same issues and opportunities on how to implement the best services and using the best and efficient technical solutions for the benefit of our customers.
Telematics update is a great place to network. The whole event is built in a way that you can easily find the contact you need, and gives your company a visibility hardly seen elsewhere.
Ford Motor Company
For an OEM the conference was invaluable - extremely professionally run, delivered relevant content through knowledgeable speakers and presented excellent networking opportunities.
Jaguar Land Rover
Telematics Update continuously succeeds to gather industry experts and provide superb opportunities for networking.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
+44 (0) 20 7375 7589
1 800 814 3459 (ext) 7589