KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER: IGNITE TELEMATICS DEMAND WITH DATA DRIVEN SERVICES AND SMART PRICING
The Telematics Brazil and LATAM Conference & Exhibition will bring together the pioneers and innovators in Latin America to understand how to capitalise on low cost solutions and create solid business models that will increase profitability and drive the telematics market in the region.
Snapshot of automakers present at this year's event:
Key Topics Tackled at Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2015:
Take a look at the must know trends and topics to get up to speed on this year:
AUTOMOTIVE GOES SMARTPHONE CRAZY: Take advantage of the continent’s device of choice to jumpstart car connectivity
PUT PRICING FIRST: Explore innovative models, including sponsored data, pay per use and split billing to create payment plans to win over price sensitive consumers
FLEET MANAGEMENT EVOLVES: Leverage cloud hosted solutions and OTA updates to optimize operational costs and ensure state-of-the-art FMS reporting
INSURANCE TELEMATICS HITS LATAM: Engage with successful UBI product launches to see how value added service bundles will boost regional adoption of auto insurance
TAKE THE INITIATIVE ON CONTRAN-245: Are you ready? It’s finally coming…Get everything you need to know - directly from the people who wrote the legislation!
EXCLUSIVE CASE STUDIES: Volvo, BMW, ARVAL, MAN Trucks and many more reveal how to develop and deploy telematics services bespoke for demands of Latin America
And many more sessions on topics such as vehicle health, business models, security, customer retention delivered by pioneers of innovation inside the industry.
Hand Picked Executive Speakers:
Take a look at the top class automotive specialists we have already confirmed for this year. Expect more to come very soon:
- Christiano Blume, Chief Project Manager, Volvo
- Carlos De La Torre Santos, BMW i & Connected Drive Manager, BMW Mexico
- Jorge Carrer, Executive Director, MAN
- Paulo Carvalho Diniz Jr. Senior Engineer, Renault
- Walter Renato Kirschner, Product Director, Arval BNP Paribas
- Luis Vitiritti, Risk Engineer, Zurich
- Ricardo Buranello, CEO – Latin America, Telit Wireless Solutions
- Dario Sassi Thober, Founder/President, VONBRAUNLABS
- Alfredo Peres da Silva, President, AMPEF
- Paulo Roberto de Souza, Security Advisor, NTC & Logística
- Cileneu Nunes, VP, Gristec
- Thad Dungan, VP Americas Connected Driving, HERE
- Sergio Ghirardelli, Senior Vice President, NNG
- Paul Drysch, Global Director – Connected Car, Jasper
- Silvio Cirelli, Director, Quanta
- BenoîtTournier, Business Development Director, Sierra Wireless
- Frans de Rooij, Director Product Marketing, TomTom
- Ricardo Pinheiro, Senior Account Manager, HERE
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director, Strategy Analyst
- Yeswant Abhimanyu, Industry Analyst, Frost & Sullivan
- Juan Mazzini, Senior Analyst, Celent
What to Expect at Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2015:
Take a look at some of the features added to the 2014 event. Expect new features and innovations at this year's conference.
- Brand new end user panels to get a better understanding of the services that are in demand in the market so that you can adjust your monetisation strategy and product portfolio
- New speakers just announced! Bradesco Auto/RE, Localiza and AIG join 30+ experts in one place to answer all your questions and help you identify how your company can benefit from telematics, or uncover opportunities for business expansion
- New topics such as insurance telematics, green driving and the Internet of Cars to give you an overview of the new business opportunities in the region
The Region's Unparalleled Networking Event:
The conference is the ideal opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the wireless automotive and mobile space.
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 2 months access to Telematics Brazil & LATAM online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Sao Paulo
- Exclusive networking event. Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
You can't afford to miss Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2015:
Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2015 will be the biggest focused telematics conference and expo in Latin America. This year’s event will include:
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 20+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- Focused sessions covering advanced telematics platforms and technology, business models and connectivity and value added services
- Real time translation from English to Portuguese and vice versa, looking to attract global attendees
See what your peers have to say about the event:
The event was covered a good range of topics and was great for networking with Telematics colleagues. The topics were very well distributed and for me was really helpful.
Carlos Briselli, Automotove systems engineer, BMW do Brasil
Indeed the event was a success. They managed to bring together key players in the telematics market in Brazil. Congratulations for the organization it will be a start of telematics future for LATAM.
Andre Carvalho, Commercial Manager, Autotrac
It was a very important forum to exchange information and cases related to this very specific market. International knowledge from markets that are facing advanced telematics solutions helps us to identify the possible issues that we probably will face.
Alex Goncalves Coutinho de Almeida Vivo - Telefonica
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me using the details below.
Project Director | TU Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7375 7598