This event has now come to a close. But there's still a lot of interesting content that you can still access...We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here
Connected Car Tech Revolution:
Automotive is one of the fastest changing and hottest tech areas. Automakers are evolving from heavy manufacturers to nimble technology companies: connectivity has been a linchpin of these changes. Having been dedicated to connecting key figures across the telematics ecosystem in Japan and beyond, TU-Automotive Japan 2015 will explore issues, opportunities and technologies in the connected car, autonomous vehicles and auto mobility.
Division General Manager, Vehicle-IT and Autonomous Drive Division
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
Executive Officer, SVP
Executive Officer, SVP
CEO/Member of the Board
Robot Taxi, Inc.
Strategy and Innovation
Deputy General Manager
Integrated Control System
Mazda Motor Corporation
Connectivity Development Project Team
Accessories Development Dept.
Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
Advanced Driver Assistant
Project General Manager, ZI
Sports Vehicle Management Div.
Toyota Motor Corporation
IBM Distinguished Engineer
CTO Automotive Industry Japan
Alibaba Group Autonavi
2015 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Koji Yamamoto, Division General Manager, Vehicle-IT and Autonomous Drive Division, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Masashi Yamasaki, Deputy General Manager, Integrated Control System Development Division, Mazda Motor Corporation
- Hiroshi Kajiyama, Program Manager, Product Div., Mazda Motor Corporation
- Yoshikazu Watanabe Manager, Connectivity Development Project Team ／Accessories Development Dept. Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Akihiro Yanaka Project General Manager, ZI, Sports Vehicle Management Div. Toyota Motor Corporation
- Hiroshi Nakajima CEO Meber of the Board Robot Taxi, Inc./ Executive Officer, SVP, Director of Automotive Div. DeNA Co.,Ltd
- Hakan Kostepen, Executive Director – Strategy and Innovation, Panasonic
- Hisashi Chiba General Manager, Advanced Driver Assistant Engineering Department Bosch Corporation
- Keisuke Tajima, Senior Supervisor, Business Strategy Division, Strategy Planning Department, Pioneer Corporation
- Sebastian Wedeniwski IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Automotive Industry Japan IBM
- Kazuyoshi Yasuda General Manager, Automobile Insurance Department Sony Assurance Inc. ............and many more
2015 Key Topics
- DATA - THE TRUE VALUE OF CONNECTIVITY: Create tailored experiences and gain granular customer insights to realize the value of data for the driver and OEM
- FROM ADAS TO AUTONOMOUS: Overcome the tough technological, social and legal challenges facing the future of ADAS and autonomous vehicle development
- MOBILITY IN 2020: Understand how new technologies and business models, i.e. car sharing, are revolutionizing the automotive industry and the way we move from A to B
- MAPPING - THE REAL KILLER APP: Harness accurate 3D maps and real-time data to transform the connected user experience and enable the future of autonomous driving
- TACKLE CYBER SECURITY: Build a secure automotive architecture and ensure high security standards across the value chain to anticipate and prevent malicious third party attacks
TU-Automotive Japan is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
TU-Automotive is the number one forum for connected vehicle industry. It will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with pioneers and decision makers in the telematics, autonomous and smart mobility space. This year’s event will include:
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 25+ interactive sessions to help you brain storm
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the telematics value chain with targeted networking and coffee breaks. Exchange business cards with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and socialise
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss this conference!
Hear from our Past attendees:
The 2014 conference was a huge success, held on 8-10 October in Tokyo, with over 380 senior executives attending. Here's what the attendees had to say:
It was great to hear the thought of both domestic and overseas OEMs.It was good to develop an understanding of the connection between the telecom, automotive and other industries in the telematics space.
Tokai Rika Co.,Ltd
I got the latest updates on the connect vehicle at this year’s conference
It was very informative to hear different perspective and positions of players from across (the telematics) ecosystem
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
+44 (0) 207 375 7536