Connected Car Tech Revolution:
Automotive is one of the fastest changing and hottest tech areas. Automakers are evolving from heavy manufacturers to nimble technology companies: connectivity has been a linchpin of these changes. Having been dedicated to connecting key figures across the telematics ecosystem in Japan and beyond, TU-Automotive Japan 2015 will explore issues, opportunities and technologies in the connected car, autonomous vehicles and auto mobility.
2015 Key Topics
- Understand the core value of connected car and what it means to Japanese and global customers: Look into what kind of value global and Japanese OEMs are focusing on; how to create organizational conditions for success
- Define the future role of automotive OS: Think of right distance between OEMs and tech giants; shed new light on the ongoing debate
- Get an overview of the autonomous vehicle’s development: Take a step back to get a true view on the development of ADAS, automated and autonomous vehicles; confront the tough legal and ethical challenges
- Mobility in 2020: Get the latest roadmap to Tokyo 2020; learn necessary developments in V2I, V2V and how the government, OEMs, tier 1s, and industry players should work together
- Transform the user experience with accurate 3D map and real-time data: Understand the standard map format/ vehicle position accuracy required for autonomous driving and future connected vehicles
- Tackle cyber security: Learn how the automotive industry can build secure automotive software architecture and make sure any partners have very high security standards to prevent malicious third parties gaining access to the vehicle network
- Get to grips with vehicle data management and utilization: Create new tailored experiences by leveraging vehicle and driver behavior data; look into data exchange
- Get the latest updates on global markets: Learn the latest telematics trends, changes in customer needs and regulations in the US and EU markets; examine how to build business in China and other Asian markets
Top Speakers in 2014 Include:
Take a look at just some of last year's speakers to understand the level of expertise you can expect at the conference:
- Koji Yamamoto, Division General Manager, Vehicle-IT and Autonomous Drive Division, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Toshio Yokoyama, Senior Chief Engineer, Technology Development Division 12, Honda R&D Co., Ltd. Automobile R&D Centre
- Mike Tinskey, Global Director, Vehicle Electrification & Infrastructure, Ford Motor Company
- Dr. Hartmut Schaefer, Senior Expert, Mercedes-Benz R&D Kawasaki, Mercedes-Benz Japan Co., Ltd.
- Tsuguo Nobe Chief Advanced Service Architect and Director, Strategy Office, Automotive Unit, Intel K.KVisiting Associate Professor, Nagoya University
- Akihiko Hoshi, Director for Accident Prevention, Safety Policy Division, Road Transport Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Hiroshi Akabori, Vice President IoT/New Business, Softbank Telecom Corp.
- Keisuke Tajima Senior Supervisor, Telematics Department, Car Electronics Business Planning Division Pioneer........and many more
TU-Automotive Japan is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
TU-Automotive is the number one forum for connected vehicle industry. It will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with pioneers and decision makers in the telematics, autonomous and smart mobility space. This year’s event will include:
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 25+ interactive sessions to help you brain storm
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the telematics value chain with targeted networking and coffee breaks. Exchange business cards with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and socialise
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss this conference!
Hear from our Past attendees:
The 2014 conference was a huge success, held on 8-10 October in Tokyo, with over 380 senior executives attending. Here's what the attendees had to say:
It was great to hear the thought of both domestic and overseas OEMs.It was good to develop an understanding of the connection between the telecom, automotive and other industries in the telematics space.
Tokai Rika Co.,Ltd
I got the latest updates on the connect vehicle at this year’s conference
It was very informative to hear different perspective and positions of players from across (the telematics) ecosystem
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
+44 (0) 207 375 7536