Tech Giants, Automakers and Brokers Re-write the UBI Rule Book as Insurers Re-brand to go Mainstream
The Insurance Telematics USA Conference & Exhibition is the largest and most informative forum for the insurance & telematics industries to collaborate. Over 800 dedicated UBI specialists will attend, addressing the most crucial pricing, product, tech. and business model questions as telematics continues to cause seismic shifts across insurers.
Key Trends Addressed at Insurance Telematics USA 2014:
- Sophisticated Data – Pricing’s New Best Friend: Give greater predictive power to underwriting through cognitive models and make the right decisions regarding storage now, to allow for accurate pricing
- New Tech. Equals Regulation Changes: Will auto safety tech. impact liabilities and auto insurance? Will consumer demand force the hands of all 50 states to have policies that allow for UBI? Make sure you’re up to speed
- The Consumer: Analyze and Segment to Win! Create consumer segments relevant to UBI and build value added services (VAS) most relevant for each in order to deploy bespoke products and run targeted marketing campaigns
- Do Apps and Consumers go Hand-in-Hand? Interpret and combine smartphone data effectively by comparing to OBD2 data from like-for-like events in order to utilize this ubiquitous consumer experience and negate concerns over privacy and complex UBI concepts
- Brokers – Don’t Stay in the Dark: 30% discounts, loyal customers, exponential increases in sales – all this is true for brokers who have sold UBI. Hear real-life case studies for a 360° view on what UBI means for your customers – and you!
Top Speakers for 2014:
Take a look at the world-class speakers we hand-picked for the 2014 conference:
- Kevin Rice, Director of Technology, Allstate Insurance Company
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- Anthony Largo, Director of Commercial Auto Telematics, Liberty Mutual
- Chris Parker, AVP Product Underwriting, Zurich
- Dave Chronowski, Product Manager Connected Services Solutions, Ford
- Marc Natrillo, Director - Product Development, The Hartford
- Robert Passmore, Senior Director Personal Lines Policy, PCIAA
- Allen Greenberg, Senior Policy Analyst Federal Highway Administration, DoT
- Eric Nordman, Director Regulatory Services & CIPR, NAIC
- David Lukens, Director of Telematics, LexisNexis
- Lee Barclay, Senior Actuary, Washington State Office of the Insurance Comissioner
- Tom Kavanaugh, Consultant, PWC
- Victoria Hefel, Assistant Vice President, Personal Lines Regional Manager, United Fire Group
- Ted Polous, Producer, Leech Bridges Agency
- John Heffernan, AVP/Director - Standard Lines Strategic Initiatives, State Auto Insurance Group
- Shobana Sankaran, Business Development Consultant, California Casualty Management Company
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
As well as offering two days of sessions from world-class thought leaders, we also offer you the change to meet them face-to-face. Find out how we are best in class for networking opportunities:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- Join our Telematics Insurance USA online networking center. Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Chicago with meetings with hard to reach execs
The Event of the Year for Insurance Telematics:
Insurance Telematics USA 2014 gave attendees the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the telematics and insurance space. Here's a breakdown in numbers:
- 55% insurer attendees
- 60+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 6 brand new conference tracks containing exclusive presentations
- 40+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 20+ interactive debate forums to help you brain-storm
Highlights of the Insurance Telematics Report (released April 2014)
- Key market drivers and barriers: how maturing telematics technologies and advances in portable devices are driving the evolution of UBI
- UBI and how it can change your business: are you refining sales strategies to overcome common misconceptions about UBI?
- Concise update on the stirring insurance telematics market and some proprietary results from a survey of 300+ UBI execs, so you can identify key trends and plan your business strategy.
Testimonials from Insurance Telematics 2014
This conference has proven to solve issues that are pertinent to the American market.
A unique event, mixing senior strategists and line managers, openly sharing information
Excellent forum to network and keep in touch with the ever-changing world of telematics.
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
Insurance Telematics 2012 was a blockbuster event. The conference was one of the best
I ever attended!
Zurich North America
Great opportunity to see all the major players in the telematics insurance space at one time.
This was by far the most content rich conference I've ever attended.
QBE North America
Please contact me if you have any questions.
+ 44 (0) 207 375 7599