This event has now come to a close. But there's still a lot of interesting content from it you can still access...We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here
Streamlined Claims and Product Diversification Puts the Consumer at the Center of UBI Development
The Insurance Telematics USA Conference & Exhibition is the largest and most informative forum for executives from across the connected car and motor insurance industries.
Key Issues Defining the Future of UBI:
These are the business critical issues that the insurance telematics industry is facing today:
- CLAIMS ENHANCED WITH TELEMATICS: Utilize aggregated UBI data in the ‘golden hour’ after a collision. Detect fraud, streamline claims reporting and cultivate a superior UBI customer relationship
- UBI BECOMES INTEGRATED: OEMs set their sights on UBI and partner up with insurers. Will this bring the aftermarket to the end of the road?
- IN THE UBI OF THE CONSUMER: Revolutionize your product development based on exclusive global consumer studies of VAS, price points, data concerns & customer engagement tools
- THE CONNECTED CAR DISRUPTER: New mobility models and a leap in automotive tech. are creating an insurance enigma. Can telematics be the missing piece of the puzzle?
- UBI DATA COLLECTION EVOLVES: From dongle to mobile app and OEM embedded. Re-align UBI algorithms for interoperability across the entire device landscape for enhanced pricing accuracy
The Most Renowned Speaker Line-up of UBI Experts
Global Director of Business Development and Alliances
General Manager - Usage Based Insurance
Head of Innovation
Senior Policy Analyst
IT & Strategic Analyst
Ford Motor Company
Business Development Manager
American Family Mutual Insurance Company
Product Manager - Usage-Based Insurance
Assistant Vice President, Personal Lines Policy
70+ Leading Speakers From Across the Ecosystem:
This is the most senior-level line-up of experts to gather and tackle the key issues of UBI anywhere in North America. Here's just a sample of the 70+ speakers for 2015:
- NEW: David Lukens, Director of Telematics, LexisNexis
- NEW: Greg Ross, Global Director - Infotainment Strategy & Alliances, General Motors
- NEW: Kim Garland, former President of Safeco’s Open Seas and Chief Product Officer at AIG
- NEW: Mariel Devesa, Head of Innovation, Farmers Insurance
- NEW: Allen Greenberg, Senior Policy Analyst, USDOT/FHWA
- NEW: Caryn Mumbulo, Product Management, NYCM
- NEW: Dan Hill, National Sales Director, CARFAX
- Derek Brigham, Business Development Manager, American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- Gail Gottehrer, Partner, Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider LLP
- Tracy Parks, Connectivity Alliance Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Nikola Ristivojevich, IT & Strategic Analyst, Ford Motor Company
- Brian T. Casey, Partner | Co-Chair of Regulatory & Transactional Insurance Practice Group, Locke Lorde
- Carl H. Smith Jr., Director - Product Management, MAPFRE
- Robert Passmore, Assistant Vice President, Personal Lines Policy, PCI
- David Pratt, General Manager - Usage Based Insurance, Progressive
- Brian Pignone, MD Product Manager, The Hartford
- Andrew Little, Lead QA Engineer, The Weather Company
- Robin Harbage, Director, Towers Watson
- Robert Gruszczynski, OBD Communication Expert, Volkswagen Group of America
New for Insurance Telematics USA 2015
- First Ever Super Panel: Take a look inside the boardroom as C-level executives from key stakeholders from across the ecoystem sit down to the discuss the evolution of motor insurance
- 5 Brand New Tracks: Covering 'The Consumer at the Heart of UBI Data', 'The Connected Car Disrupter', 'Insurance Telematics & Claims', 'Business Model & Tech. Innovations' and 'Data Decisions & UBI'
- More OEM Representation Than Ever: Hear from the leading automakers as they set their sights on UBI and directly align themselves with the most innovative insurers offering UBI solutions
- More Insurance Representation Than Ever: As insurers of all sizes look to research, develop, launch and enhance their offerings, we ask them to share their unique experiences in this exclusive audience
Where the UBI Industry Has Come to do Business Since 2010
The Insurance Telematics USA Conference & Exhibition has been the home of UBI business for the past five years. This year will be no different! Here's a breakdown in numbers:
- 800+ Senior level attendees
- 70+ Expert speakers from across the ecoystem
- 57% Attendees from North America's leading insurance companies
- 40+ innovative sessions - comprehensive coverage of UBI hottest topics
- 5 Brand new tracks for your business verticals
Testimonials from Insurance Telematics 2014
This conference has proven to solve issues that are pertinent to the American market.
A unique event, mixing senior strategists and line managers, openly sharing information and experiences
Excellent forum to network and keep in touch with the ever-changing world of telematics.
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
Insurance Telematics 2012 was a blockbuster event. The conference was one of the best I ever attended!
Zurich North America
Great opportunity to see all the major players in the telematics insurance space at one time.
This was by far the most content rich conference I've ever attended.
QBE North America
Please contact me if you have any questions.