Rates, Regulations & Relationships: Telematics Delivers 21st Century Auto Insurance
Insurance Telematics Canada 2015 will unite the emerging technical players of the UBI space with Canada’s biggest insurance carriers and brokers, making this a must-attend event to coincide with the recent rapid expansion of the industry
Vice President - Telematics
Senior Director - Financial Institutions Oversight and Deposit Insurance
Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec, Canada)
Principal & Consulting Actuary
Pinnacle Actuarial Resources, Inc.
Make or break topics: are you in the know?
After months of research and reaching out to our industry contacts, we have analyzed what has been going on in the industry and put together the agenda you need to hear.
- The Political Hot Potato! Prove to regulators that UBI can provide the golden ticket in delivering fair and affordable auto insurance in a price sensitive & rights centric market
- The Great Device Battle: OBDII vs. Mobile App vs. Hybrid. Balance implementation cost, data quality and user experience to pick your UBI weapon of choice. Will the device make or break a program?
- Brokers Want a Piece of the Action! This powerful group are poised and ready to launch into the telematics arena. Develop a win-win scenario that gives everyone a slice of the UBI pie
- Can A Driver Love Their Insurer? In a real-time society leverage telematics to enhance the insurer/customer relationship through increased touch points & personalized support
- Game-Changing Global Case Studies: Discover which UBI models, e.g. discount only or value-added services ignite mainstream uptake of insurance telematics
- Winning Hearts and Minds: Create a multichannel UBI marketing campaign, encompassing brokers, direct, advertising and social to win the driver segments that insurers want on their books
Industry thought leaders confirmed to speak this year:
We are still recruiting speakers for this event but here's a sneak peak of our star studded cast so far.
- Steve Livingstone, Vice President – Telematics, RSA Group
- Fred Myatt, National Transportation Portfolio Executive, Zurich Canada
- Colin Wright, Principal, Corner 2 Consulting
- Roosevelt Mosley, Principal & Consulting Actuary, Pinnacle Actuarial Resources, Inc.
- Jonathan Hewett, Group CMO, Octo Telematics
- Dan Maddison, Director - Market Research & Development, The Co-operators
- Julien Reid, Senior Director - Financial Institutions Oversight and Deposit Insurance, Autorité des marchés financiers de Quebec
- Guy Parent, Executive Director, Regroupement des cabinets de courtage d’assurance du Québec
- Scott Cober, National Transportation Practice Leader, Marsh Canada
Exceptional networking opportunities:
TU-Automotive is proud to remain best in class for networking in the insurance telematics space.
- C-level executives from across the UBI value chain including regulators, insurance carriers and telematics service providers
- With a 43% insurer delegation in 2014 and 200+ attendees expected in 2015, this is the largest event to unite the insurance and telematics industries
- 24+ hours of supreme networking with thought leaders in the tech and insurance space - plenty of time to form lasting business relationships
- 2 month access to the Insurance Telematics Canada online networking center, allowing you to fill your conference diary before you even set foot in Toronto
Everything you need to know about UBI
With double the number of insurance carriers entering the UBI space in the past year, insurance telematics is here to stay. To get to grips with UBI, in 2015 we will bring together:
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 200+ executive level attendees
- 16+ innovative sessions to ensure every business critical topic affecting the Canadian market is covered
Industry views about our insurance telematics events:
Quite simply, we organize the best insurance telematics events in the world. See below the fantastic reviews insurance telematics portfolio of events has received!
This event will become the essential annual conference to stay connected within insurance telematics
Excellent content, great networking opportunities and open and honest discussion regarding insurance telematics
A ground-breaking conference bringing together those actively involved in insurance telematics
Company types at Insurance Telematics Canada 2014
Our 2014 event attracted an unprecedented 43% insurers and full attendance from across the value chain. You'll be able to make the contacts you need.
Calibre of Insurance Telematics Canada 2014 attendees
With a room full of decision-makers, we can guarantee you high-level discussions on business critical topics.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on the details below.