Attracting over 150 delegates, Connected Fleets Europe brings together members from every level of the connected fleet value chain.
We are currently in the process of researching the industry to bring you the very best content and speakers for 2016.
Last Year’s Core Topics: The Trends Changing the Face of Fleet Connectivity:
- THE MODERN SUPPLY CHAIN IS EVOLVING: Look at innovations in upstream and downstream supply-chains to understand the disruptive concepts, including drone delivery and synchro-modal transportation that are set to define the future of connected fleets and logistics
- FLEET SOLUTIONS FOR NEXT GEN MOBILITY MODELS: With an upsurge in car sharing and leasing imminent, explore solution requirements, from remote unlocking to back end integration with urban infrastructure, to leverage existing fleet tech. for changing mobility models
- MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS & INVESTMENT: Analyse the latest market activity to anticipate which companies and services are attracting the attention of VCs and industry leaders. Decide where to invest, or look for investment
- CRACKING THE DATA STANDARDISATION CODE: Agree upon which data sets need to be standardised in order to enable the efficient and scalable management of multiple OEMs, platforms and services providers within a single fleet management hub
- DELIVERING ON DUTY OF CARE: Tackle the legal, HR and operational demands of fleet managers. Enable a suite of connected services encompassing vehicle diagnostics, workforce management, remote support and driver training to create a motivated, low turnover workforce
Last Year’s World Class Speakers Included:
Head of Logistics Support
Director of Sustainability
General Manager UK
Service Area Manager Fleet Services
Global Manager, Smarter Transportation
Jaco van Meijeren
Senior Consultant Freight Transport & logistics
Practice Leader Europe, Motor Fleet
Director of Communications and External Relations
Dr.ir. Van Minh LE
Product Manager - Connected Vehicle Services
Managing Director - Membership & Policy
Project Manager ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems)
Facts and Stats About Connected Fleets Europe 2015:
of delegates rate speakers as good to excellent
of delegates rate networking as good to excellent
of delegates would recommend the Connected Fleets to a colleague or friend
What can you Expect this Year:
Connected Fleets is the number one conference and annual meeting-place for telematics executives.
The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the fleet management space.
- 17+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 25+ industry pioneer speakers will share their insights with you and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months
- In-depth industry case studies will reveal key requirements and needs of the end-customers
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss the 2016 conference!
What the Industry Have to Say About Connected Fleets:
Connected Fleets Europe is the forum for the telematics and fleet management community, bringing the industry together to make real business decisions that will impact the future of the market.
We are not the only ones who think so:
"The conference has an ideal mix of telematics experts, customers and vendors to network with. It is an excellent opportunity to understand recent and future trends."- Daimler
"As a first time attendee, the event met all of my expectations. The quality of speakers was excellent and the agenda relevant. The opportunity to network was second to none."- Garmin
"A MUST conference for anyone interested in the future of connectivity for commercial vehicle applications."- Frost & Sullivan