Integrate, Analyze and Secure Data from the Vehicle, Driver & Infrastructure for Fleet Efficiency
Attracting over 300 delegates, Connected Fleets USA brings together members from every level of the connected fleet value chain.
The Trends Changing the Face of Fleet Connectivity
Months of independent research have lead us to bring you an agenda that tackles the biggest challenges facing the connected fleet industry.
- Data, Data, Data: Apply advanced mining to traditional data sets e.g. fuel and tyre whilst integrating data from the engine and 3rd party suppliers for increased overall efficiency
- Cyber Security- Create a Fleet Firewall: From asset tracking to gaining vehicle control, gauge the threat posed by hackers and the role the OEM, TSP and fleet manager play in bringing about a secure framework
- The Human Element: Exploit the smart device phenomenon with real time driver monitoring and gamification programmes to improve driver productivity and safety whilst exploring future applications
- Autonomy to Drones: Newbusiness opportunity or threat to the established order? Get to grips with how autonomous vehicles and drones move closer to disrupting the industry to integrate with the future fleet
- Infrastructure integration: V2I and V2X networks permeate the supply chain and infrastructure with smart freight and autonomous highways to fuel the road to autonomy
This Year's World Class Speakers Included
Take a look at this year's speakers to get an idea of the level of expertise you can hear from this November.
- Michael CerIlli, VP Connected Vehicle Business, Navistar
- Kristofer Bush, VP Marketing, Leaseplan
- Robert Gee, Head of Product Management, Software and Connected Solutions, Continental
- Chuck Price, Vice President - Cloud Engineering, Peloton
- Casey Littleton, Global Product Manager, Hertz
- Gail Gottehrer, Partner, AXINN
- Stan Orr, President, AEMP
- Clem Driscoll, President, Clem Driscoll & Associates
- Dave Schaller, Industry Engagement Manager, NACFE
- Tom Sloan, Director Telematics, Donlen
- Lee E. Barnes, Portfolio Manager, Connected & Autonomous Vehicles, Ricardo
- Ed Olson, Segment Manager, Construction & Forestry, John Deere
- Tony Candeloro, Vice President, Product Development, ARI
- Mike Hunter, Associate Professor, Georgia Tech
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- Exclusive networking party: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
- With over 300 attendees from all levels of the value chain, there is sure to be people you have to meet
Facts and Stats About Connected Fleets USA 2015
- 300+ Delegates
- 15+ Exhibitor booths
- 25+ Expert Speakers
- 15+ Event Sponsors
- All major US Fleet leasers, Auto/Equip OEMs represented
- 91% of delegates rate speakers as good to excellent
- 94% of delegates rate networking as good to excellent
- 93% of delegates would recommend the Connected Fleets to a colleague or friend
What the Industry Has to Say About the Event
Connected Fleets USA is the forum for the telematics and fleet management community, bringing the industry together to make real business decisions that will impact the future of the market.
We are not the only ones who think so:
Really enjoyed the show and learning about the latest and greatest in commercial vehicle telematics.
I look forward to this event every year as it is the best avenue to meet with my peers in the MRM space and discuss trends and common practices.
The meeting in itself was fantastic; especially knowing we could meet all the decision makers for key companies, as well as decision makers for new innovative companies.
Connect Fleet is a must attend conference for any fleet manager or provider. The single track format lets everyone benefit from the excellent speakers and panel discussions.
This is a nice opportunity to stay up-to-speed with the Telematics industry and connect / form new business relationships.
If you have any question please feel free to contact me.