Integrate Telematics with Supply Chain, Enterprise & Transport Infrastructure as Fleets Fuse with the Connected World
Attracting over 300 delegates, Connected Fleets USA brings together members from every level of the connected fleet value chain.
The Trends Changing the Face of Fleet Connectivity
We are currently in the process of researching the industry to bring you the very best content and speakers for 2015. Take a look at last year's topics to get an idea of what we cover.
- Enterprise & Telematics Converge: Integrate vehicle & telematics data with the wider connected ecosystem e.g. enterprise resource planning, work order management and maintenance bays to map opportunities where connectivity can ease bottlenecks in the supply chain
- Complete the Leasing Puzzle: Overcome the complexities of fleet leasing by integrating back end analytics from embedded and aftermarket solutions for a seamless approach for improved driver performance & vehicle life cycle to engage government, small local and large long haul fleets
- The Law of Connectivity: Review current and potential proposals for data logging and V2V/V2I (vehicle-to-vehicle, vehicle-to-infrastructure) communication to assess legal opportunities and challenges for automated and connected vehicle technologies including liability, litigation and privacy to anticipate potential roadblocks
- The Investment Drive: Investigate the motivation and strategies of private equity, industry players, and government investment e.g. improving congestion and road safety, widen portfolios and enter new markets to position solutions for investment
- Smarter Services through Data Sharing & Analytics: Crack open the OEM platform to create a sandbox of data that combines vehicle, driver and environmental data to offer a more precise service portfolio
- Connectivity is the Future of Transportation: Explore case studies and the roadmap for autonomous vehicles and V2V/V2I technology that can be leveraged to improve transport infrastructure, mobility, goods movement and satisfy fleet manager needs
Previous World Class Speakers Included
We are currently in the process of researching the industry to bring you the very best content and speakers for 2015. Take a look at last year's speakers to get an idea of the level of expertise you can hear from this year.
- Nick Ehrhart, Vice President Business Development, Donlen
- Mike Dennis, Group Director Maintenance Operation, Ryder Systems, Inc.
- Casey J Littleton, HERC Global Product Manager – Telematics, Hertz Equipment Rental
- Shawn Meredith, Manager, Strategy & Product Management, Daimler Trucks North America
- Conal Deedy, Director, Connected Vehicle Services, Volvo Trucks
- Edward Olson, Program Manager, Telematics, John Deere Power Systems
- Ernesto Chaves, Transportation Planning Manager, LA County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Peter Vanderminden, EPG Industry Manager, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Microsoft
- Mohammad Poorsartep, Research Scientist, Texas A&M Transportation Research Institute
- Joshua Switkes, Founder and CEO, Peloton Technology Inc.
- Christian Kotscher, CEO, MetroTech Net Inc.
- Clem Driscoll, President, C.J Driscoll & Associates
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- Exclusive networking party: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
- With over 300 attendees from all levels of the value chain, there is sure to be people you have to meet
Facts and Stats About Connected Fleets USA 2015
- 300+ Delegates
- 15+ Exhibitor booths
- 25+ Expert Speakers
- 15+ Event Sponsors
- All major US Fleet leasers, Auto/Equip OEMs represented
- 91% of delegates rate speakers as good to excellent
- 94% of delegates rate networking as good to excellent
- 93% of delegates would recommend the Connected Fleets to a colleague or friend
What the Industry Has to Say About the Event
Connected Fleets USA is the forum for the telematics and fleet management community, bringing the industry together to make real business decisions that will impact the future of the market.
We are not the only ones who think so:
Really enjoyed the show and learning about the latest and greatest in commercial vehicle telematics.
I look forward to this event every year as it is the best avenue to meet with my peers in the MRM space and discuss trends and common practices.
The meeting in itself was fantastic; especially knowing we could meet all the decision makers for key companies, as well as decision makers for new innovative companies.
If you have any question please feel free to contact me.