This event has now come to a close. But there's still a lot of interesting content from it you can still access...We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here
Integrate Telematics with Supply Chain, Enterprise & Transport Infrastructure as Fleets Fuse with the Connected World
The commercial telematics industry is evolving as mergers and acquisitions are diversifying the services available from telematics services providers. Connected Fleets USA 2014 gathered the most respected opinion makers and prestigious companies to analyze the challenges that the industry is currently tackling.
Speakers Just Added:
The Trends Changing the Face of Fleet Connectivity:
- Enterprise & Telematics Converge: Integrate vehicle & telematics data with the wider connected ecosystem e.g. enterprise resource planning, work order management and maintenance bays to map opportunities where connectivity can ease bottlenecks in the supply chain
- Complete the Leasing Puzzle: Overcome the complexities of fleet leasing by integrating back end analytics from embedded and aftermarket solutions for a seamless approach for improved driver performance & vehicle life cycle to engage government, small local and large long haul fleets
- The Law of Connectivity: Review current and potential proposals for data logging and V2V/V2I (vehicle-to-vehicle, vehicle-to-infrastructure) communication to assess legal opportunities and challenges for automated and connected vehicle technologies including liability, litigation and privacy to anticipate potential roadblocks
- The Investment Drive: Investigate the motivation and strategies of private equity, industry players, and government investment e.g. improving congestion and road safety, widen portfolios and enter new markets to position solutions for investment
- Smarter Services through Data Sharing & Analytics: Crack open the OEM platform to create a sandbox of data that combines vehicle, driver and environmental data to offer a more precise service portfolio
- Connectivity is the Future of Transportation: Explore case studies and the roadmap for autonomous vehicles and V2V/V2I technology that can be leveraged to improve transport infrastructure, mobility, goods movement and satisfy fleet manager needs
Connected Fleets Industry Leaders:
Take a look at the world-class speakers we have hand-picked for this year’s conference:
- Nick Ehrhart, Vice President Business Development, Donlen
- Mike Dennis, Group Director Maintenance Operation, Ryder Systems, Inc.
- Casey J Littleton, HERC Global Product Manager – Telematics, Hertz Equipment Rental
- Shawn Meredith, Manager, Strategy & Product Management, Daimler Trucks North America
- Conal Deedy, Director, Connected Vehicle Services, Volvo Trucks
- Edward Olson, Program Manager, Telematics, John Deere Power Systems
- Ernesto Chaves, Transportation Planning Manager, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Peter Vanderminden, EPG Industry Manager, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Microsoft
- Mohammad Poorsartep, Research Scientist, Texas A&M Transportation Research Institute
- Joshua Switkes, Founder and CEO, Peloton Technology Inc.
- Christian Kotscher, CEO, MetroTech Net Inc.
- Clem Driscoll, President, C.J Driscoll & Associates
Facts and Stats About Connected Fleets USA 2014:
- 300+ Delegates
- 15+ Exhibitor booths
- 25+ Expert Speakers
- 15+ Event Sponsors
- All major US Fleet leasers, Auto/Equip OEMs represented
- 91% of delegates rate speakers as good to excellent
- 94% of delegates rate networking as good to excellent
- 93% of delegates would recommend the Connected Fleets to a colleague or friend
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 1 month access to the Connected Fleets USA 2014 online networking centre: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Atlanta
- Exclusive networking party: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
What the Industry Have to Say About Connected Fleets:
The conference in November was the forum for the telematics and fleet management community, bringing the industry together to make real business decisions that will impact the future of the market.
We are not the only one's who think so:
Really enjoyed the show and learning about the latest and greatest in commercial vehicle telematics.
I look forward to this event every year as it is the best avenue to meet with my peers in the MRM space and discuss trends and common practices.
The meeting in itself was fantastic; especially knowing we could meet all the decision makers for key companies, as well as decision makers for new innovative companies.
Breakdown of Attendee by Company Type
Breakdown of Attendees by Job Title
Breakdown of Attendees by Department
And, 93% of previous attendees would recommend attending the conference to fellow commercial telematics industry executives.
Report and Conference Package with Fleet Market Update
Telematics Update has put together a diamond pass that incorporates a full conference ticket and the 80 page Connected Fleet Report 2014. This is the best value pass as it includes:
- Full 2-day conference pass with access to all presentations and penal debates to help your business overcome the latest challenges in the Connected Fleet market
- Access to full conference audio recordings with panels and presentations so you can review the important discussions back at the office
- 80 page Connected Fleet Report 2014 with B2B survey data from 300 execs. You can access now to ensure your up-to-speed with the latest fleet telematics insights from US and Europe market (worth $3195)
- Access to networking lunch, coffee breaks and drinks party so you can meet those actively doing business in the US connected fleets market and scope out partnerships
Please contact us if you'd like further details on the report.
I look forward to hearing from you!