On Demand, Sustainable, Consumer-Driven: The Future of Connected Mobility
TU-Automotive Europe (formerly Telematics Munich) is Europe's largest conference & exhibition dedicated to the future of auto mobility.
The agenda and speaker line-up for 2015 has just been launched. There is no other event in Europe that will cover connectivity, future mobility and the path from ADAS to autonomy as thoroughly and with the level of speakers as TU-Automotive Europe!
Top Industry Speakers Already Confirmed for 2015:
Toyota Motor Europe
SVP Business Models
Dr. Aravind S Bharadwaj
SVP Advance Technology & Services Automotive
Mahindra & Mahindra
Peter Frans Pauwels
Co-founder & Head of Product Innovation
Moovel (a Daimler-owned company)
Connectivity, Mobility and Autonomy: All Covered Here:
The 2015 agenda is now available. As ever, there will be an acute focus on telematics and connectivity, but to reflect the other hot trends in the industry right now, we will also cover mobility and autonomous technology.
- Data - The Industry’s Holy Grail? Streams of in-car data promise a new frontier of services but how do we best feel the full weight of its power?
- Mobility Transformed: Electric? Automated? Shared? Discover how disruptors and automakers will develop tech for emerging use cases to create the car of tomorrow
- From ADAS to Autonomous: Take a step-by-step approach to overcome hurdles relating to active safety, regulations and consumer acceptance as the car becomes more automated
- Connecting the Chaos - Car & the IoT: With millions of disparately connected devices, debate which IoT applications actually make sense for consumers and their cars
- Security by Design: Immobilise hackers and create digital trust amongst consumers by building common infrastructure platforms that shut the door on remote access
Key Trends Coming Together to Define the Future of the Car:
The Connected Car and Mobility Leaders Confirmed to Speak:
Over 120 industry thought leaders will share their first-hand insight into the most significant technologies and trends affecting the telematics industry last year. Here is a snapshot of who to expect:
- Robert Henrich, CEO, Moovel
- Dr Aravind Bharadwaj, SVP Advanced Technology for Automotive, Mahindra Mahindra
- Peter Frans Pauwels, Co-Founder, Head of Product Innovation, TomTom Management Board
- Dieter May, SVP for New Digital Data and Business Models, BMW
- Thierry Le Hay, Director, Innovation, Peugeot Citroen Alliance
- Martin Kristensson, Director Connectivity Strategy, Volvo Cars
- Mike Bell, Global Connected Car Director, Jaguar Land Rover
- Jürgen Dickmann, Leader for Research & Development – Active Sensors, Daimler
- Antonio Calderon, Connectivity & Infotainment Specialist, KIA
- Roger Giralt, Head of Connected Car, SEAT
- Massimo Cavazzini, Global Uconnect - EMEA Head, Product Planning, Marketing & UX, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Francois Guichard, Transport: Vehicle Regulations & Transport Innovations, United Nations
The Features Making This Event Stand Out From The Crowd:
TU-Automotive Europe has been the industry's number one European conference and annual meeting place for 13 years now. The 2015 event will include:
- FIRST-EVER HEADLINE SESSIONS:
Our inaugural headline sessions will set out the vision of automotive industry’s elite across the three pillars of telematics, autonomous tech and mobility.
- 3 BRAND NEW CONFERENCE PILLARS:
This year’s conference is designed with telematics, autonomy and mobility at its core to give you in-depth knowledge of how these 3 interconnected trends will shape the evolution of the car
- NETWORK WITH OVER 1,300 SENIOR ATTENDEES:
For 20 years we’ve been refining the art of uniting the entire connected mobility industry under one roof - don’t miss your chance to be a part of one of our biggest conferences ever
- EMBRACE THE START-UP MENTALITY:
Agile start-ups are redefining transportation with fresh technologies and disruptive business models. In our start-up competition we give you a chance to decide the European automotive start-up of 2015
- OUR BIGGEST EXPO EVER:
TU-Automotive Europe boasts its largest expo to date dedicated to automotive technology. Be in the place where the industry comes to shine
Europe's Biggest & Best Auto Innovation Conference:
The facts below speak for themselves
- 1300+ Delegates
- 45 + Exhibitor booths
- 120+ Expert Speakers
- 30+ Event Sponsors
- All major European Automotive OEMs represented on stage. They make up 25% of the attendees. No one else can make this claim.
- 91% of delegates rate speakers as good to excellent
- 94% of delegates rate networking as good to excellent
- 93% of delegates would recommend the TU-Automotive Europe to a colleague or friend
The Ultimate Connected Car Knowledge Package
TU-Automotive has put together a Executive Package that incorporates a full conference ticket and the brand new Automotive Data Monetisation Report 2015. This is the best value pass as it includes:
- Full two-day conference pass with access to all presentations and panel debates after the conference to help your business overcome the latest connected-car challenges in Europe
- Brand new Automotive Data Monetisation Report 2015 - Addressing Big Data use cases: From CRM, to vehicle design and after sales - get a detailed overview of the opportunities to monetise vehicle data and Lessons learnt from other industries: Discover what the automotive sector can learn from the big data gold rush in other industries (report worth €2850)
- Access to networking lunch, coffee breaks and drinks party so you can meet those actively doing business in the European connected car and mobility market to scope out partnerships and share ideas
- Full event summary report sent to you after the conference, detailing all the key trends, discussions and analysis of the live audience polls conducted on the day – so even if you miss a session whilst busy networking you can still capture the important information
Europe's Premier Auto Tech Networking Hub - Anyone Who is Anyone Will Be Here!
Why make 7 separate business trips around Europe to showcase your business when you can make 1 trip to Stuttgart and meet clients, prospects and industry visionaries?
- 1300+ Executive Attendees: Over 25% of attendees are automakers. Plus, every person in the room is a serious stakeholder in the connected car market. You can be sure you'll meet decisions makers. No other event can touch its networking credentials
- 20+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: We factor in dedicated networking hours to ensure you have every chance to do face-to-face business with companies from across the value chain - all in 2 days. TU-Automotive Europe is the place where the industry comes to do deals!
- Chase Down Those at the Top of the Tree: With more leadership job titles than ever before - e.g. BMW, FCA, Volvo, PSA Peugeot Citroën - you can meet the people that are usually so hard to reach. Why send an impersonal email when you can meet face to face?
See What the Industry Thinks:
TU-Automotive Europe was indeed the Paris Motorshow of the telematics world
The show was very well organized and gave a comprehensive overview of the main trends in the main telematics market segments.
One of the best industry shows I have been at from a industry networking perspective!
Telematics Update is really a great opportunity to get so many market insights and new contacts in such short time period
Please get in touch with us on the details below if you have any questions.
Jack and Chris
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7422 4329 (Global)
1 800 814 4329 ext 7572 (USA Toll Free)