The World's Largest Connected Mobility Exhibition
Attend the TU-Automotive Detroit 2016 Exhibition
On June 8-9, the biggest auto tech brands will showcase in the TU-Automotive Detroit 2016 Expo Hall as 3000+ decision makers and the world’s automakers watch on.The exhibition will open its doors to executives for free on the afternoon of either June 8 or 9 between 2pm and 6pm, 5.30 on the 9. Free passes are limited in number so the TU-Automotive team recommends that registrations are made as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
3 Reasons to Attend the Exhibition
- First-hand experience of new technologies: Talk to the experts and see live demos of products and technologies at the forefront of automotive innovation. This is the largest exhibition in the world dedicated to connected car & autonomous technology as everything comes together under one roof
- Meet the most influential people in the connected car ecosystem: Industry giants from General Motors, BMW, Toyota, Ford, Honda and more will be at the conference exploring the exhibition hall. This is the global gathering of the entire industry and the place to do business with the industry’s real decision makers
- Face-to-face networking: The exhibition is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with over 3,000 dedicated professionals. This is the event where the deals are made; products are launched, showcased and demonstrated
Product Demonstrations & Launches In One 200,000 sq ft Hall
Our extensive exhibition floor showcases every vertical of the connected mobility market. Companies focussed on infotainment, V2X, apps, navigation, cybersecurity, mobility, autonomy, safety, insurance telematics, data aggregation, fleet management and tracking and will all be present at this year’s exhibition. Check-out some of the highlights of this year’s show:
- The industry’s leading companies including Panasonic, Movimento, TomTom, Wind River, UIEvolution, and QNX will showcase the most innovative solutions in the automotive technology industry
- Meet industry newcomers and hear pitches in the start-up zone. We’ve done the research and brought the best together so you don’t have to!
- You’ll get the opportunity to see the latest technologies before anyone else
- Dedicated networking hubs. Use your time on the floor effectively by meeting up with industry peers old and new
Hear What Last Year's Exhibitors Had to Say...
"The exhibition area creates a rare stage that encourages natural networking and connecting with key industry contacts. Will attend again just for this reason!"- Mobis North America
"Great networking opportunity."- LG
"The show was excellent and very informative."- Microsoft
"I enjoyed the show. The booths were fantastic"- Agero
"Great place to get the industry snap shot and future trends"- Panasonic