Exhibit at TU-Automotive Detroit 2017
On June 7-8, the biggest auto tech brands will showcase in the TU-Automotive Detroit 2017 Expo Hall as 3000+ decision makers and the world’s automakers watch on.
Find out more about the exhibition and why to exhibit on this page.
Companies Who Exhibited in 2016:
3 Reasons to Exhibit at TU-Automotive Detroit
- Showcase your product at the world's largest auto tech exhibition: Get your product in front of the industry and give face-to-face explanations and hands-on demos to all the right people.
- Meet the most influential people in the connected car ecosystem: Industry giants from General Motors, BMW, Toyota, Ford, Honda and more will be at the conference exploring the exhibition hall. This is the global gathering of the entire industry and the place to do business with the industry’s real decision makers
- Face-to-face networking: The exhibition is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with over 3,000 dedicated professionals. This is the event where the deals are made; products are launched, showcased and demonstrated
Product Demonstrations & Launches In One 200,000 sq ft Hall
Our extensive exhibition floor showcases every vertical of the connected mobility market. Companies focussed on infotainment, V2X, apps, navigation, cybersecurity, mobility, autonomy, safety, insurance telematics, data aggregation, fleet management and tracking and will all be present at this year’s exhibition. Check-out some of the highlights of last year’s show:
- The industry’s leading companies including Panasonic, Movimento, TomTom, Wind River, UIEvolution, and QNX will showcase the most innovative solutions in the automotive technology industry
- Meet industry newcomers and hear pitches in the start-up zone. We’ve done the research and brought the best together so you don’t have to!
- You’ll get the opportunity to see the latest technologies before anyone else
- Dedicated networking hubs. Use your time on the floor effectively by meeting up with industry peers old and new