The World's Largest Connected Mobility Exhibition
TU-Automotive Detroit 2015 will open its doors to local Michigan residents to attend the exhibition for free on the afternoon of either June 3 or 4 between 2.30pm and 5.30pm, 5pm on the 4. Free passes are limited in number so the TU-Automotive team has recommended that registrations are made as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
3 Reasons to Attend the Exhibition
- Enhance Your Product Knowledge: The TU-Automotive Detroit 2015 Exhibition is the best opportunity to see the latest connected car tech. and understand how connectivity is set to transform the local auto industry in Michigan
- Meet The Most Influential People In The Connected Car Ecosystem: Industry giants from GM, BMW, Toyota, Ford, Honda and more will be at the conference exploring the exhibition hall. This is the global gathering of the entire connected car ecosystem and the place to do business with the industry’s real decision makers
- Face-to-Face Networking: The exhibition is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with over 3000 connected car professionals. This is the event where the deals are made; products are launched, showcased and demonstrated
See 200+ Product Demonstrations & Launches All Under One Roof
Our extensive exhibition floor showcases every vertical of the telematics and connected mobility market. Companies focussed on infotainment, V2X, apps, navigation, mobility, autonomy, safety, insurance telematics, data aggregation, fleet management and tracking and will all be present at this year’s exhibition. Check-out some of the highlights of this year’s show:
- Outdoor live car & truck demonstrations from companies such as INRIX. You’ll get the opportunity to see the latest technologies before anyone else
- 200 of the industry’s most innovative companies including Covisint, Movimento, TomTom, Wind River, UIEvolution, and QNX will showcase the most innovative solutions in the automotive technology industry. The original Batmobile will also be on show on in the exhibition hall – cameras at the ready!
- Dedicated networking hubs. Use your time on the floor effectively by meeting up with industry peers old and new
Hear What Last Year's Participants Had to Say...
"The exhibition area creates a rare stage that encourages natural networking and connecting with key industry contacts. Will attend again just for this reason!"- Mobis North America
"Great networking opportunity."- LG
"The show was excellent and very informative."- Microsoft
"I enjoyed the show. The booths were fantastic"- Agero
"Great place to get the industry snap shot and future trends"- Panasonic