TU-Automotive Detroit 2017 Program
TU-Automotive is proud to present the agenda and speaker line-up for TU-Automotive Detroit 2017, the biggest and longest-running connected car and autonomous car conference and expo in the world.
Program at a Glance
This year we will be adding in new conference and networking formats to give you maximum ROI. There are multiple opportunities to learn, network and build relationships!
Please note timings may change.
Gain strategy insights from:
• General Motors
• Strategy Analytics
• The Auto-ISAC
Engaging the Consumer: UX
• Enhancing AI & Machine Learning
• User Experience & HMI
• Delivering Connected Services
• Determining the Role of the Aftermarket
Smart Cities & Urban Mobility
• Data Sharing with Cities and the Urban Ecosystem
• Multi-Modal Transit & Mobility as a Service
• Preparing Infrastructure for Autonomy
• Profiting from Mobility Models
• Consumer Uptake of Telematics
• Data Exchange
• New Revenue Streams
• Talent & Development
• Holistic Technology Strategy Across Departments
• VC Perspective on Investment
• Building Trust in Technology
• Implementing V2X
• Optimizing Spectrums: LTE, DSRC, 5G
• Taking Advantage of the Cloud
• Using OTA Updates for Security, Updates and New Features
ADAS & Autonomous
• AI & Machine Learning
• Validation & Testing
• Sensors, Hardware & Perception
• Building standards & best practices
• Securing the IoT
• Laying Security Foundations for Autonomy
Event Formats and Features
Presentations by high-level speakers, visionaries and renowned experts, which will introduce you to particular topics, address future challenges and make suggestions for possible solutions.
Moderated panel discussions, in which a selected panel of representatives from the industry discusses topics and questions that benefit from multiple viewpoints
Conference & Lunch:
Topic-Led Round Tables
Themed discussion tables moderated by subject matter experts. There will be “101” sessions allowing attendees to ask any questions on the topic as well as in-depth sessions providing focus groups to work on particular challenges and issues.
Hear the latest products and ideas from the innovators. Judges will provide feedback and the audience will be able to ask questions.
Networking breakfast on the morning of day one of the conference (June 7).
Networking Drinks Reception
In the evening of the first conference day, take this time to network with other attendees.
The TU-Automotive Awards gather the leading minds of the automotive technology industry to highlight innovation and quality. The ceremony provides high level networking on the night before the conference.