Rules of Entry
- Each entrant must download the appropriate nomination form for the category selected here.
- The completed nomination forms must be submitted to the corresponding link provided on the nomination form.
- Each company can submit multiple products. If you are nominating across multiple categories or for multiple products, make sure to personalize each nomination to suit the category.
- All nominations are free of charge.
- Once the nominations close on March 10th 2017, the entries will be sent to the judges for evaluation against the criteria listed on the nomination form.
- The judges will select a list of finalists for each category based on the relevant criteria that will be announced on April 10th.
- The winners will be selected by the judges through a second round of deliberation and revealed on June 6th during the TU-Automotive Awards Ceremony in Novi, Michigan.
Rules of Entry:
- Entries will be judged on the information provided in the nomination forms.
- You can enter a nomination for a company other than your own, but please ensure you have approuval from the client or partner you are representing.
- Each entry must meet the criteria listed on the nomination form, any entry that doesn't not meet those will be automatically disqualified.
- Details of the judging panel meetings will not be disclosed.
- All products must be on the market by March 2017 to be judged. Any product, service or solution nominated that is only in research and development stage will not qualify.
- Entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only names of the winners and finalists in each category will be published.
- The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence or debate will be entered into.