It's your time to get in the spotlight!
The TU-Automotive Awards aim to celebrate the best companies in the connected car industry. The awards are designed to highlight emerging talent and established players in this space. Winning a TU-Automotive award will:
- Highlight your company as one of the industry’s leaders on a global scale and give you a competitive advantage
- Put your company in the spotlight and draw enviable attention so you can expand your marketing outreach in 2016
- Confirm that all the hard work your team has been putting paid off!
Why Attend the Ceremony
A relaxed champagne reception will welcome over 250 of the industry's most senior individuals before a delightful meal is served, then as the tension mounts we will announce the winners. The evening is the hottest ticket in the connected car calendar. Here's why you should attend:
- Enjoy relaxed networking with the inner core of telematics industry to get your TU-Automotive Detroit experience off to a flying start
- Be the first to congratulate the winners and find out which companies are the ones to watch
- Make a night of it by sharing this experience with partners, clients and customers to celebrate your hard work and success's
The Awards that Highlight Real Connected Car Innovation
The TU-Automotive Awards categories have been created with the aim of highlighting the best of the best in each of the different verticals of the connected car space. Past winners include Octo Telematics North America, Qoros Automotive, NissanConnect, Xtime, Elektrobit Automotive and many more.
Here’s what you need to know about the TU-Automotive Awards:
- Over 500 submissions were entered last year from the industry’s top companies
- The nomination process is quick and simple and only takes five minutes
- Each nomination is judged and marked by our expert panel of judges
The shortlist will be announced on Wednesday April 8.
Categories That Cover Every Niche Area of Telematics
The 12 categories reward and recognize every area of the connected car industry. This means you can customize your nomination to suit each category. Read the full list of categories:
- Car Maker of the Year 2015
- Commercial Vehicle Maker of the Year
- Telematics Service Provider of the Year
- Commercial Telematics Service Provider of the Year
- Best Connected Car System Integrator
- Best Commercial Vehicle System Integrator
- Best Insurance Telematics Product
- Best Telematics Product or Launch in an Emerging Market
- Best Safety or ADAS Solution
- Best Mobility Solution Industry Newcomer
- Industry Newcomer
- TU-Automotive Influencer of the Year
Nominations are now closed. The shortlist will be announced on Wednesday April 8.
What it Feels like to Win a TU-Automotive Award
We are thrilled to be recognized by Telematics Update for our accomplishments to date. Our next step is to help connect the car to the greater networked society.
Magnus Lundgren Head of Connected Vehicle Cloud, Ericsson
Winner of Best Telematics Service Provider Award 2014
Receiving this recognition from a jury of renowned industry experts at Telematics Update, emphasizes the growing importance of integrated automotive software and EB's role in the development of industry-leading solutions for major carmakers worldwide
Alexander Kocher, president of EB's Automotive Business
Winner of Best Telematics Safety and Security Technology Award 2014
We are elated that the telematics community recognizes our innovations and that an increasing number of major automakers are looking to Xtime to power their in-car service scheduling.
Neal East, CEO, Xtime
Winner of Best Automotive Application Award 2014
Receiving a Telematics Update Award for the 'Best Insurance Telematics Product or Service Launch' on the US Market is a great source of pride for Octo. We are deeply honoured to receive this recognition from such a prestigious organisation
Fabio Sbianchi, CEO, Octo Telematics Group
Winner of Best Insurance Telematics Product or Service Launch 2014
If you have any questions regarding the awards, please contact me on the details below.
+44 (0) 207 375 7178 | 1 800 814 3459 ext 7178 (USA Toll Free)