The 2016 TU-Automotive Awards
The TU-Automotive Awards are the most prestigious and anticipated awards in the connected car industry. The glamorous ceremony aims to gather the leading minds of the connected car industry to highlight innovation and quality.
With 10 categories designed to highlight established and emerging companies, the TU-Automotive Awards attract over 400 nominations from all over the world. These awards recognize the leaders pushing the industry forward through innovation, industry engagement and quality products and services.
- 30th November - Nominations open
- 11th March - Nominations close
- 15th April - Finalists Announced
- 7th June - Awards Ceremony
Highlighting talent across the industry:
We have carefully selected the 2016 categories to reflect all aspects of the rapidly growing automotive tech industry. All entries will be evaluated by a panel of expert judges on criteria such as innovation, industry engagement, user experience and market update. Have a look at our 2016 categories and see where your company and products could shine best:
- OEM of the year
- Telematics Service Provider of the year
- Best Telematics Product/Service
- Best Insurance Telematics Product/Service
- Best Active Safety or ADAS Product/Service
- Best Auto Mobility Product/Service
- Best Auto Cybersecurity Product/Service
- Best Aftermarket Telematics Product/Service
- Newcomer of the year
- Influencer of the year
Previous Winners Include:
Check out the list of Winners from 2015
The TU-Automotive Awards 2015 attracted over 400 nominations from across the globe. Our panel of judges carefully analyzed each entry across our 12 categories in order to select the 2015 winners.
The videos below highlight the products and services that contributed to their win.
The Awards that Highlight Real Connected Car Innovation
The TU-Automotive Awards categories have been created with the aim of highlighting the best of the best in each of the different verticals of the connected car space. Past winners include Volvo Car Group, Mack Trucks, Airbiquity, TomTom Telematics, moovel and many more.
Here’s what you need to know about the TU-Automotive Awards:
- Over 400 submissions were entered thisyear from the industry’s top companies
- The nomination process is quick and simple and only takes five minutes
- Each nomination is judged and marked by our expert panel of judges
"It is extremely gratifying to have TU-Automotive validate our approach, especially as we continue to invest in our APIs, SDKs and partner ecosystem"- Thomas Schmidt, Managing Director, TomTom Telematics
Winner of Best Commercial Vehicle System Integrator 2015
"We are grateful for this industry acknowledgement and will continue to develop innovative connected car technology"- Kamyar Moinzadeh, President and CEO, Airbiquity
Winner of Best Telematics Service Provider 2015
"We are very excited about this recognition for our automotive solution sets"- Mikhail Bykov, Managing Director for Automotive Solutions, Luxoft
Winner of Best Connected Car System Integrator 2015