Automotive Reinvented - Technology First
TU-Automotive Detroit is the world's No.1 conference & exhibition dedicated to the future of the connected car and innovation in automotive technology.
With 150 speakers, 200 booths and 3000 executive attendees, this is the event to do business in the connected car and converging technology segments.
VP & Group CIO
Volvo Car Group
VP & CIO
Subaru of America
Dr. Chris Gerdes
Center for Automotive Research Stanford
Alain De Taeye
Head of Silicon Valley Future Technologies
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Manager, Business and Product Development
Ford Motor Company
Director - Vehicle Connected Services Nissan
DMV Services Manager Nevada Deptartment of Motor Vehicles
Topics To Guide The Next Wave Of The Auto Industry
- Connected Car Data: The hottest commodity in the world's hottest tech. industry – are you feeling its full power?
- Safety, ADAS, Autonomous: Integrate the big ethical, human and legal questions into your tech. roadmap to crack the autonomous code
- Smart Mobility: Automakers become mobility service providers. From car-sharing to sustainability - OEMs re-invent transportation for the 21st century
- Legislation vs. Technology: Distraction, liability and licencing. Get legislators on side to make the right decision for the future of auto tech.
- Cyber Security: Create an impenetrable connected car infrastructure to ensure hackers can't take control of the road
Innovative topics that project the next phase of technology to the automotive industry.
Hottest Names In Auto Tech Take The Stage
- Dan Kinney, Director, User Experience, Global Connected Customer Experience, General Motors
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, Kia
- Steffen Neumann, Portfolio Manager, App Development Group, Mercedes-Benz
- Priyantha Mudalige, Research Engineer - GM's Autonomous Driving Expert, General Motors
- James Keller, Chief Engineer/Senior Manager, Honda R&D North America
- Bryan Biniak, VP & General Manager, Microsoft
- Mike Tinskey, Global Director of Vehicle Electrification and Infrastructure, Ford Motor Company
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Director, Vehicle Information Technology Division Silicon Valley, Nissan
- Bryant Walker Smith, Assistant Professor, University of South Carolina School of Law
- Liz Kerton, Executive Director, The Autotech Council
- Steven Fernandes, Assistant Director, Product Development, The Hartford
- Mariel Devesa, Head of Product Innovation, Farmers Insurance
- Sylvano Carrasco, Vice-President of Hardware and Telematics, Getaround
- Russell Hensley, Principal, McKinsey
Where The Auto Tech Industry Comes To Do Business
The show is a great place to get an accurate pulse on the industry and to meet or keep in touch with industry leaders
Ford Motor Company
New for 2015
- First-Ever Opening Headline Sessions: Ask the questions that no one else ever dares to ask and tackle the social, economic and political issues that lay at the heart of the mobility revolution
- 3 Conference Pillars: This year’s conference continues to bring you all the latest on the connected car, and also the associated trends of autonomous and new mobility models
- Embrace the Start-up Mentality: You asked and we delivered- this year’s Detroit features interactive sessions with hand-picked start-ups as well as insights into integrating innovations
- Our biggest expo ever: Three new zones (Telematics, Autonomous, Mobility) and 200 booths. TU-Automotive boasts the world’s largest expo dedicated exclusively to automotive technology
Meet Your Next Partner
- We're famous for uniting the entire industry under one roof. Millions of dollars of business is signed every year at TU-Automotive Detroit
- 20+ hours of networking sessions will ensure you walk away with a host of genuine new contacts and potential partners
- This is the industry's biggest exhibition. Multinationals rub shoulders with the hottest start-ups that could spark that next billion dollar idea
You need to be here!
OEMs Already Signed Up To Attend
Make The Headlines At TU-Automotive Detroit
TU-Automotive Detroit attracts high profile press proving that this event is the biggest on the auto technology calendar - will your company make the headlines?
Press Registration Now Open
TU-Automotive invites journalists and press to attend the event on a complimentary basis. Passes include:
- Access to the VIP and speaker lunch so you can network with the biggest names in auto tech and get the inside scoop on the latest developments
- Full 2-day access to the conference, including the exhibition and networking parties, so you can see all the demos and announcements in action
- Access to the press briefing where you’ll get all the tips on what to see at the conference (as 3 tracks will run at the same time on telematics, mobility and autonomy) to help you get the biggest and best stories
- Access to the press room with space for laptops so you can release the news as its happening
Apply for a press pass here now.
This is where the real business conversations take place you’ll be able to go beyond the hype and bring an interesting perspective that we’ve yet to see in the media.