Automotive Reinvented - Technology First
Inspiring innovation in automotive since 2000 – TU-Automotive Detroit is the No.1 event for auto tech.
VP & Group CIO
Volvo Car Group
VP & CIO
Subaru of America
Dr. Chris Gerdes
Center for Automotive Research Stanford
Alain De Taeye
VP & General Manager
VP & Head of Digital Strategy & New Business Development
Bryant Walker Smith
Assistant Professor, School of Law and School of Engineering, University of South Carolina
, Center for Automotive Research Stanford (CARS)
Topics To Guide The Next Wave Of The Auto Industry
- Connected Car Data: The hottest commodity in the world's hottest tech. industry – are you feeling its full power?
- Safety, ADAS, Autonomous: Integrate the big ethical, human and legal questions into your tech. roadmap to crack the autonomous code
- Smart Mobility: Automakers become mobility service providers. From car-sharing to sustainability - OEMs re-invent transportation for the 21st century
- Legislation vs. Technology: Distraction, liability and licencing. Get legislators on side to make the right decision for the future of auto tech.
- Cyber Security: Create an in-penetrable connected car infrastructure to ensure hackers can't take control of the road
Innovative topics that project the next phase of technology to the automotive industry.
Hottest Names In Auto Tech Take The Stage
- Bill Frykman, Manager, Business and Product Development, Ford Motor Company
- Dan Teeter, Director, Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan
- Steve Schwinke, Director Advanced Development and Concepts, General Motors
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, Kia
- Steffen Neumann, Portfolio Manager, App Development Group, Mercedes-Benz
- Priyantha Mudalige, Research Engineer - GM's Autonomous Driving Expert, General Motors
- Bret Scott, Head of Silicon Valley Future Technologies, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- James Keller, Chief Engineer/Senior Manager, Honda R&D North America
- Mike Tinskey, Global Director of Vehicle Electrification and Infrastructure, Ford Motor Company
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Director, Vehicle Information Technology Division Silicon Valley, Nissan
- Liz Kerton, Executive Director, The Autotech Council
- Steven Fernandes, Assistant Director, Product Development, The Hartford
- Mariel Devesa, Head of Product Innovation, Farmers Insurance
- Sylvano Carrasco, Vice-President of Hardware and Telematics, Getaround
- Russell Hensley, Principal, McKinsey
Where The Auto Tech Industry Comes To Do Business
The show is a great place to get an accurate pulse on the industry and to meet or keep in touch with industry leaders
Ford Motor Company
Meet Your Next Partner
- We're famous for uniting the entire industry under one roof. Millions of dollars of business is signed every year at TU-Automotive Detroit
- 20+ hours of networking sessions will ensure you walk away with a host of genuine new contacts and potential partners
- This is the industry's biggest exhibition. Multinationals rub shoulders with the hottest start-ups that could spark that next billion dollar idea
You need to be here!
OEMs Already Signed Up To Attend
Make The Headlines At TU-Automotive Detroit
TU-Automotive Detroit attracts high profile press proving that this event is the biggest on the auto technology calendar - will your company make the headlines?