Webinar Sign-up - Embrace a New Era of Mobility Insurance Products Powered by UBI
Can UBI tech form the basis for a suite of new motor insurance products?
This is the tricky topic which our experts from Generali, Insurethebox, Hubio and Ptolemus will tackle on Thursday the 26th of January 2017 at 12:00 CET. Even if you are unable to attend the webinar live, the audio recording will be sent straight to your inbox.
Sign up to the webinar to:
- Get to grips with the power of UBI data in the claims resolution process from FNOL to tackling fraud to accident reconstruction/management
- Discuss the possibilities of utilising UBI tech to create the backbone of insurance products for mobility services (i.e ridesharing, P2P car rental, ride-hailing)
- Assess what data sets will best determine pricing models to understand the obstacles generated by adding more driving assistance features to the vehicle
Sign up now by entering your details below
Experts Speakers Featuring in the Webinar:
- Luigi Barcarolo, Group Head of Connected Insurance Products Roll Out, Generali
- Saleem Miyan, Chief Operating Officer, Hubio
- Charlotte Halkett, General Manager Communications, insurethebox
- Thomas Hallauer, Research and Marketing Director, Ptolemus (Moderator)
Hear these experts deliver their views on the future of connected motor insurance by registering below now
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions around the webinar.