Conference and Exhibition Venue and Hotel Information
Tower Bridge Hotel London
5, More London Place
London, SE1 2BY
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3002 4300
Please note a discounted rate for this hotel will be available once your registration for the event is confirmed. TU-Automotive do not use any 3rd parties to secure or book accommodation on your behalf. Please only book directly with the hotel and not with anyone claiming to be from TU-Automotive.
Set against the backdrop of one of the capital’s most renowned historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is on the doorstep of the city’s financial and shopping districts. We’re located in a prime sightseeing location, near to many of London’s top tourist attractions. This, combined with fantastic dining, stylish rooms and first-class business and leisure facilities, means we have everything you need for an unforgettable stay in London.
We are a TripAdvisor Silver GreenLeader hotel.
Good to know
- Book Direct on Hilton.com for Free Standard WiFi. HHonors Members Only. Premium WiFi has a fee
- 245 guest rooms & suites in the heart of the More London Estate
- Spacious rooms with interconnection options, great for families & friends
- Easy access to the West End, National Rail and Underground
- Stylish TwoRuba Bar and celebrity Chef Jamie's Italian restaurant
- Flexible meeting space with natural daylight for 2-400 delegates
We offer a fantastic sightseeing location, within walking distance of the Shard, Shakespeare’s Globe, trendy Borough Market, Tate Modern, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London. London Bridge Station is a 3-minute walk away, giving easy access via the Northern and Jubilee Lines to London attractions including Buckingham Palace, Westminster, the West End, Canary Wharf and the O2.
Stylish rooms and suites
A choice of elegant rooms and suites await your arrival at Hilton London Tower Bridge. Select a spacious Suite with a separate living room and upgraded amenities. Upgrade to an Executive room to benefit from free breakfast each morning, refreshments through the day, and spectacular London views from the terrace.