This is the largest and most comprehensive forum in Europe dedicated to insurance telematics. With over 400 attendees from across 25+ countries globally and 50+ executives speakers, this event will address the technological challenges and new business models to impact the motor insurance industry as it converges with the connected car.
Key Trends That Were Addressed in 2015
We covered core topics that includes:
- UBI CONSUMER SURVEY - ACCESS THE RESULTS: Shape product development, pricing and the customer service offering based on actual consumer insights of UBI for an added competitive advantage
- CLAIMS! REDEFINED WITH TELEMATICS: Explore the data sets required to detect fraud in the ‘golden hour’ after a collision and manage the psychology of the customer over ‘Big Brother’ concerns
- INSIDE THE UBI BOARDROOM: Senior execs from Ageas, MAPFRE and Octo Telematics sit down to discuss the here and now of insurance telematics whilst keeping one eye on the future
- AUTOMAKERS WIELD THE DATA KEYS: Put the focus on consumer benefits when presenting a business case to automakers to share their complex CAN bus data. Other than improved pricing accuracy, where else does the consumer benefit?
- LOOK INSIDE THE MIND OF THE VEHICLE: Data for throttle position, G-forces & fuel/air ratio can all be made accessible with the OBDII/app approach, but is this trade-off fair when vehicle warranty can be compromised?
- AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES SHAKE-UP MOTOR INSURANCE: Autonomous vehicles will eradicate motor insurance as we know it. Look at the roadmap of this technology to build business models that will survive the biggest ever disruptor to effect motor insurance
The Biggest Names in Insurance Telematics on Stage:
Chief Innovation Officer
Head of Fiat Brand
Strategy and Planning Director
Chief Technical Officer / President
Thatcham / Euroncap
Global Telematics Director
Head of Telematics Competence Center
Fleet Intelligence European Proposition Manager
Group Marketing Actuary
Here's what happened at Insurance Telematics 2015
New C-Level speakers, more insurers than ever, automaker presentations and ground-breaking topics, here's a look at what's new for 2015:
- LOOK INSIDE THE BOADROOM: Senior execs from Ageas, MAPFRE and Octo Telematics sit down to discuss the here and now of insurance telematics whilst keeping one eye on the future
- MORE INSURERS AND BROKERS: Join Europe’s largest gathering of UBI executives for 2 days of peer to peer learning. Be part of the automotive insurance revolution
- NEW UBI CONSUMER SURVEY - ACCESS THE RESULTS: Shape product development, pricing and the customer service offering based on actual consumer insights of UBI for an added competitive advantage
- AUTOMAKERS SHAKE-UP INSURANCE: Renault-Nissan present a case-study on opening up the CAN bus to insurers for more accurate UBI pricing data
Where Insurance Professionals Do Business
Meet with otherwise unreachable executives and develop new business relationships with a host of new contacts and potential clients:
- 400+ UBI EXECUTIVES will converge to learn, network and do business in the is rapidly developing market
- MORE INSURERS & BROKERS THAN EVER BEFORE to make this the largest gathering of UBI professionals in Europe
- 50+ EXPERT SPEAKERS to meet from the most established players and innovators from across Europe
- 20 HOURS OF FOCUSSED NETWORKING in coffee breaks, a sit-down lunch & networking drinks
- 4 RESEARCH AREAS to cover pricing with UBI data, business models & tech. innovations, consumer insights and claims
- 30+ CORE TOPICS comprehensively covering the core UBI topics that face your business today, and some for the future
Read the Rave Reviews
Now in it's 5th year, Connected Car Insurance Europe has built a reputation for being the must-attend UBI event, set in a professional atmosphere of insurance telematics executives but don't take it from us...
"This event is the essential annual conference to stay connected within insurance telematics"- Liberty Mutual
"A truly valuable experience for anyone in the UBI industry"- Aviva
"The overall show was very informative,there was a lot of important information I took from it"- Vordur Insurance
"Highly informative and probably the best attended event of this kind that I've ever been to"- FirstCar Magazine
Meet the Entire UBI Ecosystem
See an analysis of the attendee pool for last year’s conference. Add new contacts to your address book in two days of networking with those from across the value chain.