Realising the Hype: Connected Vehicle Data Transforms the Automotive Industry
Europe's Best Automotive Data Event - Driving Decisions from Dashboard to Boardroom
Using the 'Silicon Valley of Europe' as its innovative hub, Telematics Berlin brings together key industry innovators, leading OEMs and other important players to discuss the current and future effects of data to the car. In short, for all your car data questions – Berlin is THE must go event.
Director Connectivity Strategy
Volvo Car Group
Dr. Johann Prenninger
Head of Field Data Analytics
Director Services & Commercial Vehicles
Continental Automotive Electronics
Redmer van der Meer
Division General Manager Directors Office
Nissan International SA
The data driven questions your business needs answering:
After months of research and reaching out to our industry contacts, we have analyzed what has been going on in the industry and put together the agenda you need to hear.
- A Survival Guide to a Changing Industry: With automakers rebranding as tech. companies and MNOs encroaching on traditional TSP territory, where will you fit in as the narrative moves from drivetrains and calls centres and to data and the cloud?
- Connected Car Data – Don’t Be Evil: The business potential for data seems unlimited, but consumer trust is everything. Balance personalisation and revenue opportunities with privacy concerns to deliver killer non-intrusive services that dispel big brother fears
- Securing the Connected Car: To defeat one’s enemy one must first understand one’s enemy. Tackle the three security pillars of who, how and why to eliminate the serious threat that hackers pose to a network of connected vehicles
- Panning for Gold - From Raw Data to Meaningful Insights: Can you handle the exponential growth in data? Master the huge analytics task required to integrate complex vehicle information into OEM business decisions ranging from CRM to vehicle design
- Laying The Foundation of the Smart City: Create a platform for data exchange between vehicles, individuals and cities to put traffic management and auto mobility services at the centre of the multi-modal urban transportation system
- The Future of the In-Car Operating System: The consumer giant announcements have been made, the automakers have made their pledges, but with renewed delays to the CE battle cries, the future has yet to be decided. Who will deliver the decisive blow for OS supremacy?
Speakers heavyweights confirmed for this year:
We are still recruiting speakers for this event but have a look at our star studded cast so far.
- Ulrich Fastenrath, Head - Traffic Information Management & Routing Optimization, BMW
- Francois Huere, Public Affairs Delegate for Road Safety and ITS, PSA
- Redmeer Van der Meer, Division General Manager, Nissan
- David Green, Director of Market Development, Volvo
- Steffen Schäfer, Senior Principal for Mobility IT Solutions, Siemens
- Dr Johann Prenninger, Head of Field Data Analytics, BMW
- Jörg Lützner, Director of Online Services, Continental
- Christian Vogg, Head of Radio and Music, EBU
- Laurianne Kid, Programme Director, FIA
- Antti Aumo, Managing Director, Mirror Link
- Francois Croc, Master Expert - Diagnostics, PSA
- Martin Kristensson, Director Connected Services, Volvo
Above and beyond networking:
- 200+ executive attendees. The right people in the right place: Use this opportunity to engage with our unique blend of senior people from OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and content producers
- Dedicated networking time. With dedicated time slots for networking it’s impossible to miss out on those all-important face-to-face meetings – time to close some deals!
- The Berlin Effect. As the innovative tech hub of Europe, use this chance to meet with young and aspiring companies currently paving their way in the Berlin automotive scene
- Policy makers. With some of the top policy bodies in the industry attending and speaking our event use this opportunity to be at the forefront of legislative trends
What to watch out for at Telematics Berlin:
- Comprehensive FIA Consumer Survey. Be in the room for the most up to date consumer study on the most contested connected car topic; as the FIA aim to answer ownership and privacy issues from a consumer perspective
- NEW Data angle to the event. As business are reshuffling to become more software oriented, make sure you know the movers and shapers in the new roles springing up around the value chain
- OEM Case Studies and presentations. Learn against whom you should be benchmarking yourself, as the top European OEMs present their answers to some of the industries most pressing issues. Including a detailed walkthrough by the PSA on how to design the extended vehicle of today
Telematics Berlin in numbers:
- 200+ Delegates
- 15+ Exhibitor booths
- 30+ Expert Speakers
- 91% of delegates rate speakers as good to excellent
- 94% of delegates rate networking as good to excellent
- 93% of delegates would recommend the Telematics Berlin to a colleague or friend
Read what previous attendees had to say about our event:
This event has represented one of the rare cases where you don't get just commercial presentations, but real valuable content.
Glad to have been a part of an exciting 2 day event. Very happy we could collaborate for the event and looking forward to future events.
Frost & Sullivan
Excellent speakers -highly interesting up-to-date topics - very good opportunities for networking.
Project Director | TU Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7422 4329