This event has now come to a close. But there's still a lot of interesting content from it you can still access...We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here
Realising the Hype: Connected Vehicle Data Transforms the Automotive Industry
Europe's Best Automotive Data Event - Driving Decisions from Dashboard to Boardroom
Using the 'Silicon Valley of Europe' as its innovative hub, Telematics Berlin brings together key industry innovators, leading OEMs and other important players to discuss the current and future effects of data to the car. In short, for all your car data questions – Berlin is THE must go event.
Key industry voices from 2015:
Director Connectivity Strategy
Volvo Car Group
Dr. Johann Prenninger
Head of Field Data Analytics
Partner & Business Development – Connected Services
VP for Traffic & Travel Information Product
Chief Innovation Officer
Business Development - Infotainment & Telematics
Automotive Product Development
DG Move - European Commission
Director of Online Services
Have a look at our agenda from 2015:
After months of research and reaching out to our industry contacts, we have analyzed what has been going on in the industry and put together the agenda you need to hear.
- Apple Car - Dud or Danger? Described as laughable by some and as the next Tesla by others, get the latest on the Apple Car and the potential competitive threats it may pose to the automotive industry
- Securing the Connected Car: To defeat one’s enemy one must first understand one’s enemy. Tackle the three security pillars of who, how and why to eliminate the serious threat that hackers pose to a network of connected vehicles
- Rediscovering Revenue in the App Space: So you have created a useful app experience; where is the money? We look at how to maintain long-term revenue flows in the app space and whether there is ROI on providing connected car services
- Laying the Foundations of the Smart City: The connected car is only the first step towards connected urban environments. What will this new ecosystem look like and where will the automotive industry fit in?
- The Great OS Debate: Which Route to Choose? The OS forms the hub of the connected car; defining everything from UX, device integration and content ecosystem. Confront one of the industry’s hottest and most contentious issues
- Traffic Management 2.0: Traffic has shot back to the top of the connected vehicle agenda. Get a handle on how traffic forms the foundations for the future of connected safety future
A sample of 2015's top class speakers:
Hand picked to provide you with real value on stage.
- Kenneth Malmberg, Business Development - Infotainment & Telematics, General Motors
- Gerhard Menzel, Policy Officer, DG Move - European Commission
- Scott Lyons, Partner & Business Development - Connected Services, Ford
- Ulrich Fastenrath, Head - Traffic Information Management & Routing Optimization, BMW
- Ralf-Peter Schäfer, Vice President for Traffic and Travel Information Product, TomTom
- Francois Huere, Public Affairs Delegate for Road Safety and ITS, PSA
- Redmeer Van der Meer, Division General Manager, Nissan
- David Green, Director of Market Development, Volvo
- Dr Johann Prenninger, Head of Field Data Analytics, BMW
- Jörg Lützner, Director of Online Services, Continental
- Antti Aumo, Marketing Director, Car Connectivity Consortium
- Francois Croc, Master Expert - Diagnostics, PSA
- Martin Kristensson, Director Connected Services, Volvo
Above and beyond networking:
- 200+ executive attendees. The right people in the right place: Use this opportunity to engage with our unique blend of senior people from OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and content producers
- Dedicated networking time. With dedicated time slots for networking it’s impossible to miss out on those all-important face-to-face meetings – time to close some deals!
- The Berlin Effect. As the innovative tech hub of Europe, use this chance to meet with young and aspiring companies currently paving their way in the Berlin automotive scene
- Policy makers. With some of the top policy bodies in the industry attending and speaking our event use this opportunity to be at the forefront of legislative trends
Key features of Telematics Berlin 2015:
- Comprehensive FIA Consumer Survey. Be in the room for the most up to date consumer study on the most contested connected car topic; as the FIA aim to answer ownership and privacy issues from a consumer perspective
- NEW Data angle to the event. As business are reshuffling to become more software oriented, make sure you know the movers and shapers in the new roles springing up around the value chain
- OEM Case Studies and presentations. Learn against whom you should be benchmarking yourself, as the top European OEMs present their answers to some of the industries most pressing issues. Including a detailed walkthrough by the PSA on how to design the extended vehicle of today
Telematics Berlin 2015 in numbers:
- 200+ Delegates
- 15+ Exhibitor booths
- 30+ Expert Speakers
- 91% of delegates rate speakers as good to excellent
- 94% of delegates rate networking as good to excellent
- 93% of delegates would recommend the Telematics Berlin to a colleague or friend
Read what previous attendees had to say about our event:
This event has represented one of the rare cases where you don't get just commercial presentations, but real valuable content.
Glad to have been a part of an exciting 2 day event. Very happy we could collaborate for the event and looking forward to future events.
Frost & Sullivan
Excellent speakers -highly interesting up-to-date topics - very good opportunities for networking.
Project Director | TU Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7422 4329