Take Charge of The Connected Car Community
TU-Automotive Detroit is the ultimate platform to showcase your expertise to the evolving automotive technology market as telematics, connected car, mobility and autonomous cars converge.
- 3000+ senior executives attend over two days
- The opportunity to address the entire industry
- Millions of dollars of business is signed every year at TU-Automotive Detroit.
TU-Automotive Detroit can help you to:
- Take your products to the next level! We will help you to educate potential partners by creating a bespoke speaking opportunity and marketing package that best represents your services portfolio
- Build brand recognition with industry decision makers: Participate in panel session debates or construct your own industry relevant presentation to push your message to the entire auto tech community
- Increase your visibility: We’re already marketing the event through all our channels and partners. Now is the time to jump on the band wagon for maximum exposure
Here's what last year's sponsors said...
"First year attending. We lost a lot of business by waiting. Not anymore!"- Furuno
"This show was very important for Infosys to grow our presence in the telematics market. It set out the lie of the land and provided some valuable contacts as potential partners."- Infosys
"The one event to be at in North America for Telematics and Infotainment"- Johnson Controls
"The TU-Automotive team work tirelessly to make this event meaningful and content rich. I appreciate the effort they put. They make it worthwhile for those who attend"- TuneIn
"This was my first year attending and I plan on attending next year. The show was excellent and very informative- RealVNC
Put simply - the is best networking event within the automotive industry. We met an exceptionally influential group of senior people who you'd struggle to get time with in any other forum"
"My first show so I was naturally blown away"- Xtime
"A terrific way to quickly meet a lot of contacts in the automotive industry. We had a demo and were able to show it to six different OEM’s and five different Tier 1's. The result greatly surpassed our expectations"- Sasken Communications
"TU-Automotive Detroit is the place to be to meet the industry that builds the connected car"- Ericsson